Sunday 23 October 2011

A message from the scripter!

My personal journey so far, as an indie game developer has been exciting, tiresome yet fun. Who would have known how much one can actually learn about the game industry in such a short time span (something like 4 months in total). I didn't even know a programming language. So I've learnt JavaScript, the entire unity interface including it's engine, game development concepts and a little C#. There have been hours of time devoted to understanding how a game should run and different methods to make the game more immersive. I think the hardest part about creating evergo so far has been trying to pack as many visual features into the game with and engine which is powerful, yet doesn't seem to do well with image effects. My point here is not to brag, but to show you how hard we've worked to get where we are now. Just a little side note: I ordered 10 evergo pens to trial them. Mainly out of excitement for the game but if anyone wants one leave a comment or email me (aaron@bilinearsoftware.com) , you're more than welcome to buy one. Soon I'll post some images of them including an image for a possible t-shirt with the bilinear triangle or evergo title.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers